Monday, April 29, 2013

Lab 2: Buttons (Flip Book Style Animation in Flash); The 49ers Road to the Super Bowl

Buttons_49ers.swf Download this file

 

This is my first animated map done in flash and I'm super proud that I was able to make the control buttons work on the first try. All things considered I think I created an interesting product centered around the San Francisco 49ers road to the Super Bowl.  I'm still learning my way around flash and find it's harder, if not impossible to do some of the little stylistic things I'm used to being able to do in Adobe Illustrator that aren't super dramatic, but add a lot of interest visually. Hopefully I will figure out how to do them in Flash too. Either way it is exciting to learn how to make animated products because who doesn't want an interactive map?

No comments:

Post a Comment